WHEN TECHNOLOGY NEEDS BRAINS
PLC Programmer Robotics
PLC Programmer Robotics
Do you love working with robots and automation and have you always wanted to take yourself to the next level? Then this is the job for you!
What are you going to do?
The company you will be working for makes and develops robotics and automation solutions. They tailor these automated lines to the specific wishes of the customers. Think of department stores, factories, production companies. In short, anywhere you can automate a process. The robots don't do this on their own, they have to be programmed and that's where you come into the picture.
You will use PLCs to control these robots so that they do exactly what you want them to do. What is important here is that you can keep an overview and everything can be done as efficiently as possible. Because there are several assignments in progress, your creativity and ability to solve problems is therefore called upon. Are you ready for this challenge?
What are you offered?
• You will receive a gross annual salary that can be up to €54,000 excluding allowances
• You get freedom in your work, design and programs
• You go to the customers to map out their wishes
• You get the opportunity to do some of your work from home
• A fast process, in two conversations an offer is on the table
What is expected of you?
• You have experience with PLC systems. Preferably siemens s7 or Tia Portal
• You have experience with low-voltage installations and drive technology
• You speak Dutch & English
• You are willing to work at home and abroad
Where are you going to work?
You will work for a company that offers turnkey solutions related to robotics and automation. When a department store, factory or company wants an automated process, this company will make it happen.
This is truly a company for techies. Technical knowledge is very important and you will find that this environment stimulates you to learn more and become a better technician! Does this sound like a place you can find yourself in? Then read on quickly!
More information or apply directly?
To apply directly, send an email with your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this vacancy or other possibilities, please contact us via 076-2050289 or email@example.com
When technology needs brains
The success of technological innovations is the human factor.
We provide (young) professionals who make the difference! The Human Capital behind Innovations! Are you that smart, creative professional with the brains?